There are several benefits of being a member of the Iowa City Area Business Partnership. The Business Partnership can assist in connecting you to important resources, building your business through referrals, and expanding your network through events and programs.
The Iowa City Area Business Partnership commits to serving the local business community in Johnson County.
It supports its member base by providing the resources and assistance they need to succeed. They do this by:
- Connecting members with the resources they need to grow
- Advocating on behalf of issues important to area businesses
- Engaging the business community to positively impact our community as a whole
Director of Marketing and Communications, Beth Meyer, explains the mission of the Partnership is to make “Johnson County the best place to live, work, and learn by serving our local business community.”
During the pandemic, the Partnership has focused more on helping small businesses withstand the current economic shift by ramping up their communications, including developing informative online videos, pushing out weekly newsletters and emails, and creating surveys to discover how members were impacted by COVID-19, and how the Iowa City Area Business Partnership could help.
The Iowa City Area Business Partnership offers various benefits to small business members including:
- Partner Perks Program: A new initiative created to offer members a series of discounts
- Sponsorship opportunities created to promote member businesses
- Networking and Connections
- Committees and task forces
At Running Robots, we appreciate the way the Business Partnership has made each business feel unique, since no two businesses are alike. Working with the Partnership has improved our resources and outreach with the community.